Chronos Joker Gameplay
Chronos Joker is set in some cosmos with nebula and star clusters in the background. This new slot title from Play’N Go has a futuristic feeling where players will be floating in time and space.
The game is played on the traditional game board of three rows on three reels and five fixed pay-lines where the minimum bet starts with €0.05 and can go as high as €100 per spin.
This slot does not offer a Free Spin Feature but six Re-Spin features where players will be taken into the past, present and future. Landing any three identical symbols on two reels will activate the Re-Spin feature. Based on the size of the multiplier, different multiplier features will come into play.
Chronos Joker Game Symbols
The overall feeling and look of Chronos Joker’s timeless and transports players trough time collecting the all-important wins and re-spins. Chronos is a Greek God who is the personification of time.
So, players will get a mystical feeling when they play this game for the first time. With stars and night skies in the backdrop, there are several low-value symbols in the form of grapes, plums, lemons and cherries as the symbols.
Meanwhile, the high-value game symbols are represented by futuristic wristwatches, pocket watches, hourglasses and the first known timepiece the sundial.
The Futuristic Wristwatch is the highest paying symbol as a combination of 3 can offer four times the initial stake. The Joker is the wild symbol in Chronos Joker which can replace all available symbols on the reels and offers up to 16x of the initial stake.
Chronos Joker Bonus Features
In terms of features, Chronos Joker really shines even though it is a simple 3-reel slot. The slot offers a Re-Spin feature which is triggered when three matching symbols land on any two reels.
Apart from that, players can come across several winning multipliers which can activate randomly on any spin (2x, 3x, 4x, 5x and 10x). Depending on the multiplier which s active during the re-spin, one of the six bonus features will come into play with details as follows:
- Spin of the Future: It gets activated when the multiplier is 2x and with subsequent re-spin, it can increase up to 10x in the order of 3x, 4x, 5x and 10x.
- Spin of the Present: It is triggered when the multiplier is 3x, 4x or 5x. The re-spin feature would continue until there is a win.
- Spin of the Past: This feature is activated when the multiplier is 10x and with subsequent re-spin, it will decrease to 2x in the order of 5x, 4x, 3x and 2x.
The Super Spins features can be activated when the randomly “win multipliers” get doubled at the beginning of a spin or re-spin. In that case, following free spins are then activated:
- Super Spins of the Future: It is triggered when the multiplier is 4x and with subsequent re-spin, it would increase to 20x in the order of 6x, 8x, 10x and 20x.
- Super Spins of the Present: It is activated when the multiplier is 10x, 8x or 6x. The re-spin feature would continue until there is a win.
- Super Spins of the Past: This feature is activated when the multiplier is 20x and with subsequent re-spin, it will decrease to 4x in the order of 10x, 8x, 6x and 4x.
Chronos Joker Summary
Chronos Joker might seem like a simple game in the beginning, but it can get pretty edgy for such a simple-looking title with medium to high Volatility. Players can quickly get the hang of it with just a few minutes of gameplay.
The main objective is to upgrade the Bonus Spins into Super Spins which can offer a maximum payout of 16000x of the initial stake amount. It is an ideal game for people who enjoy playing slots filled with fruits and not masses of pay-lines.