Aloha Cluster Pays Free Spins
When 3 or more Free Spin Symbols land you will be awarded with the following number of free spins:
- 3 award 9 free spins
- 4 award 10 free spins
- 5 award 11 free spins
- 6 award 12 free spins
The same bet level and coin value that were in place before the Free Spins were launched remain active. If the free spin symbols land again, you can win the following number of additional free spins:
- 3 award 1 free spin
- 4 award 2 free spins
- 5 award 3 free spins
- 6 award 4 free spins
If the last Free Spin does not produce a win then you will continue to receive additional Free Spins until a win appears.
During Free Spins, there is a Symbol Drop mechanic in play, this is an automatic system that removes the symbols which have the lowest payouts, to increase the chances of larger wins appearing on the remaining spins. At the end of the second spin, all the Hibiscus Flower symbols are removed.
At the end of the fourth spin, all the Shell symbols are removed. At the end of the sixth spin, all the Coconut symbols are removed and at the end of the eighth spin, all the Pineapple symbols are removed.
Symbols and Multipliers
A winning combination is when 9 or more identical symbols appear in a cluster on neighbouring reels. There are 7 regular symbols as well as Substitution and Free Spin symbols in the Aloha Cluster Pays slot by NetEnt.
The Red, Green or Blue masks can appear in large or small sizes, the large ones count as 2 symbols and the small ones count as one symbol and are active only during sticky win re-spins and when substitution symbols appear.
All the symbols of this slot are themed and the multipliers, which are applied to the Level number, can be found in the pay-table.
- The Free Spin Symbols is a stamp with a Hawaiian scene on it – 3 or more of these appearing fully or partially anywhere on the reels, activate the free spins round
- The Substitution Symbol is a crate with a ? on it – this transforms the neighbouring symbol that will create the highest possible winning combination in a cluster. It can appear anywhere on the reels but cannot substitute for Free Spin symbols
- Sticky Win Re-spins – a cluster can randomly activate this function where winning symbols are held and all other symbols re-spin, if during this re-spin the winning cluster size increases, the additional symbols also stick and the remaining non-winning symbols re-spin again
- Discover more online fruit machines with traditional fruit symbols, simple gameplay and high payouts.
Buttons and Controls
On the bottom of the screen of this online slot game you will see a control panel with all of the controls and information about the game.
- i – opens the paytable and information about the function of the special symbols
- Bet – displays the total bet per spin
- Level – can be adjusted from 1 to 10 using the arrows either side
- Auto Play – opens a pop-up allowing you to select 10, 25, 50, 100, 250, 500, 750 or 1,000 auto spins. Clicking on advanced settings will enable you to choose the conditions that stop them
- Two arrows in a circle formation – will spin the reels once with the current bet settings
- Max Bet – automatically changes the Level to 10, but the coin value remains the same
- Coin Value – using the arrows to the right and left, you can select the value of the coin to be 0.01, 0.02, 0.05, 0.10, 0.20, 0.50, 1.00 or 2.00
- Coins – displays your current balance in coins
Below the control panel you will see a black line with some additional options:
- Spanner – opens the game settings where you can:
- Activate Quick spin, so the reels spin quickly,
- Switch off the intro screen when you launch the game
- Enable the Spacebar to launch the reels
- Speaker – opens a sliding scale for you to adjust the volume of the game sounds
- Auto – opens the Auto Play options pop-up
- ? – displays detailed rules of the game
- Cash – shows your balance in cash
- Bet – shows your bet amount in cash
- Win – shows the win amount in cash
You have to be in it to win it, try a fully licensed casino’s full version of Aloha Cluster Pays online slot and play for real money.
Do you want an awesome free spins bonus? Already at first glance Aloha! Cluster Pays looks very interesting. This online casino slots machine seems is very colourful and stylish and it does come with a lot of interesting functions.
Instead of the standard three rows this game does have 6 rows and 5 reels. Net Entertainment, which is the developers of the game; have been really creative when coming up with this structure.
The entire game feels incredibly fresh and innovative without going too far away from the video slot template. The graphics are actually quite simple, but the game gets its life from the Tiki that gives us company in both the regular game and in the free spin round.
The game modes and the graphics really contribute together, creating a synergy for a fun and hopefully positive gaming experience. We recommend checking out the featured casino sites above to start playing Aloha Cluster Pays for free or real money.