Mamma’s Good Bits
- Great theme. Not all slot machines have to be about some high-octane adventure. There’s a lot to be said for games like Mamma Mia that use a more unconventional theme.
- Loads of great side games and bonuses. BetSoft rarely put out titles that have less than two fun bonus features, and Mamma Mia is no exception.
- Fabulous animation throughout – another hallmark of a quality BetSoft product.
- Low upper betting limit. This is something that affects just about every BetSoft game but it’s frustrating nevertheless. Players who are looking to bet big will be better served elsewhere.
Mamma’s Top Jackpots
The top jackpots on Mamma Mia are awarded for hitting five-of-a-kind of the higher value symbols. These have been inspired by the sights of a busy kitchen during dinner service. Each will pay the following for hitting five matching symbols across a single win line:
- Head chef = 500x the line bet.
- Critic = 250x the line bet.
- Second chef = 200x the line bet.
- Main course = 125x the line bet.
Pizza Free Spins at Mamma Mia
Landing three or more pizza “scatter” symbols anywhere on the reels will trigger the pizza free spins mode. Players get to make a pizza with the head chef in this amusing side game.
There are also a bunch of new icons for the bonus. These are all inspired by pizza toppings. Hitting five-of-a-kind of each will pay as follows:
- Salami = 1,000x the line bet.
- Mozzarella = 500x the line bet.
- Olives = 250x the line bet.
- Chilli = 200x the line bet.
- Garlic = 150x the line bet.
- Anchovies = 100x the line bet.
- Tomatoes = 50x the line bet.
- Food Cover “Click Me”
Landing three or more dinner service symbols in any position on any reels will trigger the food cover “click me” feature. Players must choose one of the clickable covers to reveal the credit prize hidden inside.
Mamma’s Game Features
Players can lock “wild” symbols in place on every spin for extra chances of winning. This will vary the stake depending on the “wilds” in view. The feature is very much like that of “Wild Gambler” by Ash Gaming.
“Wild” icons can also occur naturally, as well as locked. They substitute for all icons except the pizza free spins, “click me” and bonus round triggers.
To add and remove the “wild” icons, players must click on the symbol on the reels they wish to activate or deactivate.
Critic Bonus Round
Landing three or more menu card symbols on any reel and in any position, will trigger the critic bonus round. Players must help the chef to decide on the perfect dish to serve to the critic and they’re then scored according to four criteria. This will result in various payments.
In addition to the game’s regular symbols, there are also those that don’t pay quite as handsomely. Again, these are all relevant to the theme of restaurants. Hitting five-of-a-kind of each will pay as follows:
- Menu, or newspaper article = 100x the line bet.
- Bottles, or pan = 75x the line bet.
- Chopping board = 50x the line bet.
Players are given utmost control over how they distribute their bets on the Mamma Mia slot machine. They can adjust the number of win lines played, between one and 30. They can also alter the number of coins bet on each line. Here, the maximum is five, and the minimum is one. Finally, they can alter the value of every coin. The lowest is 2p, and the highest is just 50p.
This means that with all values set to the minimum, the lowest cost per spin is just 2p. Meanwhile, with all variables set to their maximum, the highest possible bet is a lowly £75. Clearly, Mamma Mia isn’t well-suited to those wishing to bet big on slot sites in the UK.
Summary Mamma Mia Slot from Betsoft
All told, Mamma Mia is a solid game with a great theme, fantastic bonus features and plenty of replay value which you can find at CasinoMirs range of uk casino sites. As you’d expect from a BetSoft game, the artwork and animations are all excellent.
This creates a memorable game with a strong feel. Whilst not your typical slot-theme, the whole package works well and we’re sure Mamma Mia will find plenty of fans out there. Pizza anyone?