Casinomir.com commits that we will ensure that your private and personal information is protected. This is our top priority – it is incredibly important to us that all the information and data that we collect from you is stored safely and securely.
The following policy outlines and describes how we protect the information you provide us. When you browse through our website and sign up to our newsletter, you let Casinomir.com use your provided personal information. We will solely use this information for the improvement and optimisation of your personal experience on our site.
It is important for you to know that we only let third parties that are GDPR compliant handle the data which you give us. Whilst this data is stored under our company’s name, none of the private information you give us is stored with us directly. We do not own the servers used for this storage of data but instead rents these services from a third party who is solely responsible for the storing and protection of your personal data.
Collected Information through Casinomir.com
When you visit our site and sign up to our newsletter at Casinomir.com, you permit us in the collection of the following:
- The information with regards to your visit/s to the website. This can include browsing history, traffic data, location, and further data that include your interaction with Casinomir.
- The personal information which you provide when you sign up to the newsletter. This includes your name and email address. Remember that you are freely giving this information to be able to take complete advantage of the features offered by our website.
- The data collected from various competitions and surveys through both the website and the email address you provide. This information will be used to create and develop relevant content and will be used as a reference to improve our services further.
- Technical data including IP addresses or web browsers – neither of which we use directly but rather this data goes through the Google Analytics services.
- Data from communications and marketing, which includes any preferences you may have when it comes to getting marketing promotional materials from us or third parties.
Data security at Casinomir
Casinomir.com has implemented all the necessary tools to guarantee your safety and to meet all the GDPR requirements. We implement the necessary technical, security and digital measures and use our IT teams to ensure this becomes a reality. We do our best to ensure our visitors are protected from the misuse, damage and loss of your information when you use our website.
Disclosure of visitor’s personal data and information
Casinomir.com does not re-sell or trade any information that we have gathered through our website. If we do, it is only done when you permit us or with exceptions such as the following:
- If trusted third parties provide this information where there are confidentiality agreements in place. These third parties cannot reuse or distribute any of your information. Some samples of this type of company include email sending services. In the instance of a third party breaking these rules, legal action will be taken against the company in question.
- For advertising, Casinomir.com might use data gathered to personalise campaign materials, thus assuming you have the requirements so that we can include you and has approval from you due to your interaction with our site.
Child protection policy at Casinomir.com
Our website is developed with the protection of children in place. The website has used the UKGC regulations to prevent and not to attract minors into gambling. Any characters that might be deemed appealing to those under 18 will not be shown on the website to ensure child safety.
Our website is focused solely on guiding 18+ citizens to gamble responsibly, and we do not wish that any minors have access to our content. Additionally, we do not take any responsibility for minors breaking the 18+ requirements clearly stated on our website. Eighteen is the legal age for gambling, and all our content is designed to be unappealing to visitors under this age.
Your rights and access to your data as a user of Casinomir
Casinomir.com does not handle any real-money transactions between users and online gambling sites. Our sole purpose is to guide users to games and websites that offer online gambling services. Any breach of laws, rules and regulations are solely the responsibility of the gaming operator and not on Casinomir.com.
As a member of Casinomir.com, you have the right to:
- Know when we collect and use personal data. If you have other questions, please kindly contact us directly.
- Access your personal data that we collected.
- Have inaccurate personal data be rectified or be completed if incomplete.
- Erasure or the “right to be forgotten”. Please keep in mind that such right is not absolute, and it only applies to certain situations.
- Request to restrict or suppress the processing of your personal data. This is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances.
- Object to process your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Ask us to transfer the information you gave us from one organisation to another or give it to you.
Any conflict between us, the operator, and the players should be solved between us with or without the involvement of the responsible local supervisory and/or license issuer. We encourage responsible gaming, and any information on this website should be considered as advisory only.
International Data Transfers
Casinomir.com stores your browser details, IP address, and the page you accessed and the time in a server that is secure. All companies used are GDPR compliant. We may store, transfer and process the information you provided to us in countries other than your own. Our servers are located in X. If you access our website outside from X, you have to take note that your information may be stored, processed or transferred in our facilities and by third parties with whom we may share your information in X.
Purpose and Legal Basis For Processing
We rely on the legal basis using articles 6(1)(a) and 6(1)(f) and following the GDPR guidelines when we process personal data. We will only process your personal data when you give us consent to process your personal data for one or more specific purposes such providing you with the latest updates when you have consented to receive promotional materials or when processing is for the purposes of the legitimate interests such as providing continuous and flawless service to you (pursued by us or by a third party partners) except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights.
Disclosure to third-party providers
We take data privacy seriously and will protect all the data that you share to us. We ensure that all third parties chosen by us protect user data.
We do not have any warranty against third parties using your information as we do not have control on that. Moreover, affiliates or other related companies received information from the site for business purposes. For example, newsletters that our site users opt to receive for promotional offers.
The very nature of the e-business industry requires partnering with third-party providers for our marketing services, analytics and email campaigns.
When the personal data breach results in a high risk to your freedom and rights, we will communicate the personal data breach without undue delay.
Casinomir.com uses authentication, tracking and traffic log cookies. Cookies will last on your hard drive for varying lengths of time, from as little as a minute to as long as a few months. However, it is important to note that users can block or delete cookies any time they want. This can be done by changing the privacy settings or through clearing the cookies in your web browser. These cookies on our website relate to the development of the site, the tools, and to optimise the experience of our users. Third parties store the collected information; these are those providers who respect legal requirements and are GDPR compliant.