Casinomir – Non UK Casino Guide
Welcome to Casinomir, your best guide to casino sites online! We are not only a guide to the best casinos but a portal filled with top-quality articles from the best writers in the industry, guides, and the best casino bonuses. We create infographics that will help you perform better.
Explore the world of online casinos together with Casinomir.
- Top 25 Non UK Casino Sites
- Online Casinos UK - We have Reviewed and Compared the Casinos
- How do we Review the Casinos?
- What are Wagering Requirements, and why is it Important?
- What is the Probability of Winning?
- Get a Great Experience - with Live Casinos or Traditional Gambling Sites
- Infographic: A Closer Look at the British Sites & Gambling Industry
- Find all kinds of Bonuses at Casinomir
- The Most Popular Games & Offers
- Compare before you Pick
- Why Casinomir.com Provides the Best Online Guide 2023
- Online Casino 2024 – The Future
- Responsible Gaming at Casinomir.com
Casinomir.com advocates responsible gambling and only work with safe and secure online casinos.
The latest from Mir Magazine
Top 25 Non UK Casino Sites
Online Casinos UK – We have Reviewed and Compared the Casinos
Casinomir.com provides a comprehensive guide to online casinos in the UK. We use several parameters to review and rate the websites. Our aim is to provide UK gamblers with a winning model and, therefore we only list and recommend safe, secure sites. On Casinomir, we do not list UK online casinos that do not measure up to our standards.
One of the first and most important things we consider when reviewing a site on Casinomir is to establish that it has a license from the UK Gambling Commission or if it’s one of the so-called casinos not on Gamstop.
We also look at accessibility and how easy and convenient it is to play the games from your desktop computer or a mobile device like your tablet or smartphone.
Today it is hard to find an online casino that isn’t working well on a mobile phone, but if so, you can rest assured the rating is affected.
Due to UK Gambling Commission rules, casinos are only eligible to communicate the first initial deposit bonus to customers. Check our reviews to find out if they have a second, third and maybe even fourth bonus.
There are a couple of factors to look extra closely into. Important features that we consider when reviewing and determining the best UK online casino sites are:
- Promotions and campaigns
- Website theme and design
- Safety and Security
- Game selection
- Customer service
- Payment methods
This review will give you a clue about the quality of a casino site. Continue reading to find out more about the top casinos in the UK.
We examine new casinos for UK players daily. The very best are selected and placed in our list of the best new online casinos.
Best Casino Sites
All the best casino sites with top bonuses and attractive promotions can be found at Casinomir. Filter after your needs and wishes.
Do you fancy some live-action? Browse the best list of live casino UK and make sure to find a casino that tick all the boxes!
Free Spins No Deposit UK is – by far – the most popular bonus feature among casino players in the UK. On Casinomir, you can always filter the number of free spins offered.
No Deposit Casino
One annoying thing about casinos is that you have to pay before you try. One amazing thing with Mir – we list no deposit casinos that you can try first!
Non Gamstop Casinos
Explore why casinos not on Gamstop are popular and learn what to be careful with. We provide lists for self-exclusion, and tips on have to exclude yourself if needed.
How do we Review the Casinos?
The online gambling industry is growing phenomenally, and more and more online casino operators are getting into the game. This is great news for gamblers because it means you have far more choices than ever before, but it is also great for fly-by-night operators who want to make a quick buck before disappearing into thin air. To avoid falling victim to unscrupulous online casino operators, you need to find genuine casino site reviews and recommendations that you can trust. And you know that you can trust Casinomir.
We use our substantial expertise and knowledge to review, rate and put together a comprehensive guide to all the best online casinos in the UK. One example is our Samiland Casino review. We use a strict set of criteria when we review casino websites such as Gxmble Casino and Jinx Casino, and we only feature sites that are safe, secure and measure up to our high standards. The criteria we use for identifying and reviewing the best online casinos are;
- Website design and overall user experience – We try out all featured casinos to see if they are user-friendly. Online casino operators do a great deal of market research when they decide on the design and theme of their site, and they choose games that enhance the overall user experience.
When we review an online casino site, we pay close attention to the themes and overall feel.
- Safety and Security – As with any online experience, safety and security should be paramount. We take a close look at the security features of any online gambling sites that we recommend, ensuring that they have high levels of encryption to protect players’ personal and financial information from hackers.
- Licences – All online casinos in the UK need a casino license provided by the UK Gambling Commission. The UKGC protects players’ rights and ensures that online casinos offer fair terms, conditions and wagering requirements.
There are so-called non-UK casinos without a UK License, but there are several aspects to be aware of when playing at those.
- Game Selection–This is an integral component of the online gambling experience. Players want to enjoy the games as well as win money. When reviewing an online casino site, we try out the different games and pay close attention to the software providers. The best online casinos have games from all the most influential software providers, including NetEnt, Microgaming, Evolution Gaming and Playtech.
- Software platform – Casino operators work closely with software companies to produce the best platforms for their sites. The quality of the graphics is key to the online gambling experience, and players are no longer prepared to settle for games with amateur graphics and lag. High-quality audio and smooth gameplay are essential if an online casino site wants to offer an immersive experience.
- Bonus offers, Welcome bonuses, and VIP Membership– To make it onto our list of the best online casinos in the UK, gambling sites need to offer outstanding bonuses and promotions. We are always on the lookout for the best VIP and loyalty Membership programmes, free spins and no deposit bonuses. Our casino site reviews consider all the promotions offered on a site.
- Mobile Gambling Options – Mobile gambling is the future. Gamblers want to be able to log on to their favourite online casinos from their mobile devices and play anywhere at any time. At Casinomir, we review the mobile options of our featured site and see if they live up to our expectations.
- Payment Methods– When you gamble online, you want quick and easy access to your money. We test the various payment and deposit methods available on the sites we review, assessing how fast and convenient it is to make deposits or withdraw winnings. The more reliable, secure payment options a site offers, the better it is for players
- Customer Service – A reputable online casino will have good customer service and employ people who can help you solve any potential problems. We ensure that the sites we recommend have good, reliable, easy-to-contact customer service.
You can trust Casinomir to rate, review and guide you to the best UK casinos.
What are Wagering Requirements, and why is it Important?
There are many things to consider when deciding if a casino is best for you. You can look at the game selection, no deposit bonuses, free spins, and extra spins, software providers and a whole lot more, but one of the most important things to consider before signing up for a new or established online casino, or before accepting a bonus, are the wagering requirements.
Every online casino in the UK has terms and conditions, these are designed to protect both the casino and the players, and most gambling sites will also have wagering requirements. It is important to understand these wagering requirements to determine whether an online casino is fair and if its promotions are worth it.
The wagering requirements will help you decide if a site is as good as it looks at first glance. Most free spins no deposit offers, welcome bonuses, no deposit bonuses, and other promotional offers have wagering requirements to meet before you can cash out and claim your winnings. Otherwise, you could simply create an account and withdraw the bonus again, which would be a terrible business model for any online company.
The specifics of the wagering requirement will differ from one casino to the next, but a wagering requirement is basically a multiplier that represents the number of times a player needs to wager (playthrough) before they can cash out and take their winnings.
- For example: If a game has a wagering requirement of 10x and you win £10, you have to wager £100 before you can withdraw your winnings. 10 x £10 = £100.
With more and more websites coming online as the industry continues to grow and flourish, all casinos in the UK are doing their best to stand out from the crowd. One way for the best online casinos to attract new players is to offer promotions, free spins, and bonuses with no wagering requirements.
While these sites are not common, they are out there, and Casinomir can help you find them. We scour the internet to find the best online sites in the UK with no wagering requirements. We then test and review all the online casino sites with no wagering requirements, and we only add the best ones to the list of featured casinos.
What is the Probability of Winning?
People enjoy online gambling for many different reasons. For some people, it is a bit of fun and a good way to relax after a long day at work. For others, it’s the allure of the flickering lights and the attraction of the life-changing jackpot win. Regardless of why people gamble, most want to win something. But what is the probability of beating the house when you play at an online casino site?
- Gambling is all about math. The probability of winning at a casino site or game depends on the math. If you want to find a game where the math is more in your favour, you need to check the RTP (return to player). This is the rate that the casino pays out to players. It is based on all bets placed, not just your bet. For example, a game with an RTP of 90% pays out over £90 for every £100 bet. This does not mean that every player gets a 90% return on every bet because the percentage payout is calculated over millions of spins or hands. To find out more about the math behind gambling read “A Model of Casino Gambling”.
- Slot machines offer good payouts. Slots sites are popular for a reason and while the RTP of slot games will differ from one machine to the next, for the most part, it will be between 95% and 98%. This gives you a good chance of winning something, but it is only the progressive jackpot slots that payout life-changing amounts.
- Slots can be volatile. The volatility of a slot machine refers to how much and how often the machine will payout. Low volatility slots payout low amounts frequently while high volatility slots payout high amounts infrequently. That means the higher the volatility the more you could win but the lower your chances of winning.
- Table games typically have the best odds. Ever wondered why Blackjack is so popular with experienced online gamblers. The answer is simple; it offers the best odds of paying out and the house edge is often close to 1%. Craps also has great odds with a house edge of approximately 1.2% and with Roulette, most casinos have a house edge of 2.7%. At 1%, Baccarat has the lowest house edge of any casino game, making it a favourite with high rollers and whales. The house edge is the built-in advantage that the casino has, i.e. the casinos average profit from a player’s bet.
- The Wagering requirements of a casino game or site also affect the probability of winning. A game might look good at first glance but if the wagering requirements are high, you will have to wager a lot before you can claim your winnings, and this means the odds are not in your favour. It is important to check the wagering requirements before you claim a bonus or play a game.
The volatility of a slot machine refers to how much and how often the machine will pay out. Low volatility slots payout low amounts frequently while high volatility slots payout high amounts infrequently.
Remember it is called gambling for a reason, and typically the odds favour the house but don’t let that put you off having a spin of the wheel or a flip of the cards; there is always a chance that you could beat the house and win big!
Get a Great Experience – with Live Casinos or Traditional Gambling Sites
The United Kingdom has long been regarded as a gambling nation, and every year more and more people are enjoying the thrill of playing at online casinos.
The most popular games online right now in the UK are the more traditional table games, such as roulette and blackjack, where you can play against a dealer at live casinos in their lobby. The other extremely popular games are video slots from major software providers such as NetEnt and Microgaming.
With the growing popularity of online casinos in the UK there are casino websites opening daily. Finding the best sites is not always easy and can take up a lot of time. That is where Casinomir can help players narrow down their choices, and easily find gambling sites that offer the types of games that they enjoy.
Our lists include the top ten online casinos as well as the ones that are currently offering the best deals, welcome bonuses, and promotions. Many of those that we review can be tested when you register. Make sure you are making use of a welcome offer before you become a long-term member.
Before you commit to playing with real money, it is good to read reviews about the various online casinos in the UK. Find out which ones have the best loyalty programs, welcome offers, and regular promotions. Casinomir and the guides on our website can help you make the best choices!
The most popular online casino games right now in the UK are the more traditional table games, such as roulette and blackjack, where you can play against a live dealer in the live casino lobby.
Infographic: A Closer Look at the British Sites & Gambling Industry
The British are world-renowned for their love of gambling, betting on ponies, dogs, football, boxing and a wide variety of other sports and activities. If the bookies are willing to offer odds on something, ten to one, the British will bet on it.
Online casinos were introduced late compared to gambling in general because this is nothing new in the UK. Casinos have been legal since 1960 and are currently controlled by the UK Gambling Commission. The first casino to open its doors to the public was The Casino Club in Port Talbot in 1961.
But what do the numbers tell us about the current state of the British gambling industry?
Gambling is Big Business in Britain
Most Britons enjoy the thrill of gambling and 73% of the British public gambles regularly, predominately through the National lottery. But gambling is not just fun and games; besides being a popular pastime for the public, it is big business for the casinos and betting shop operators. There are currently 9 128 betting shops in Britain, which is one betting shop for every 7000 people.
The UK online gambling industry is worth an astonishing £1.7 billion and generates over £250 million in tax revenue annually. When you look at the spending spread, you see that sports betting is still the big earner, making £650 million in revenue annually, while £580 million is generated by the online industry.
Who is Driving the Online Gambling Revolution?
There is no doubt that online sites are growing in popularity, and more and more Britons are partaking in this prevalent pastime. 24% of the British population has online casino accounts, a whopping 14.3 million people.
When you look at the online gambling demographic, you will see that the average age of players who play at least once a week is 38 years old. Interestingly, people between 18 and 24 are 5% more likely to gamble in 2021 than in 2019, while those over 25 gamble less yearly.
86% of players are men, but the proportion of female gamblers is growing, and online Bingo has become extremely popular with the ladies. Of the 4 million online bingo players in the UK, 80% are women.
Unfortunately, gambling is not for everyone, and people with addictive personalities and a lack of self-control should avoid online casinos and casinos. Studies show that 1 in 6 people who seek help for alcohol abuse have also sought help for gambling addiction.
There is no doubt that online gambling is here to stay, and while it may be big business for casino operators, it also allows players to win a life-changing amount of money.
Find all kinds of Bonuses at Casinomir
Since more casino sites are opening in the UK than shutting down, the competition between sites is getting harder and harder. This is the main reason the casinos offer more and more generous sign-on and in-play casino bonuses, which you, as a player, will benefit from.
Today, one of the most popular player bonus types is the “no deposit free spins”. Every casino is trying to find its edge with welcome bonuses, so sometimes it can be tricky for the players (and even us) to understand what bonus offers are the best.
With the popular, no-deposit spins, you as a player get the opportunity to try out the site, and the casino gets an opportunity to show off what a great experience they can give you. Their aim is, of course, to keep you as a player, so it is quite bold for casinos to offer these types of bonuses – they are sure you’ll like their product. In our UK Casino List, you can filter on no deposit bonuses or simply go to the page for no deposit bonuses. If you would search for these yourself, it would take weeks to sort everything out – trust us, we have done it!
Playing online casino games in the United Kingdom with a first deposit bonus is common practice these days. Casino sites use welcome bonuses, first deposit bonuses and other promotions to market themselves to players.
The purpose of these promotions for the online casinos is not to give away free money, but rather to offer players an extra incentive to register and play on their site.
At the top casino sites, however, the first deposit bonuses and other promotional offers give players a good chance of winning. With the abundance of online casinos out there, and by using the Casinomir lists, you will be able to find something that suits your needs and offers you great bonuses and an excellent chance of winning.
The Most Popular Games & Offers
Top UK online casinos provide several options to play, and win, using bonus offers. But be advised that most casino promotions have wagering requirements. These are a way for the casinos to protect themselves and lower their risks.
This usually means that you have to wager the deposit a certain number of times before you can make a withdrawal. But don’t let this put you off playing on a specific site, or using your bonuses next time you play slots or table games at a top casino website, because you can win big with these promotions.
These are some of the most popular offers in the UK right now:
- Registration Offer
- No Deposit Bonus
- Free Spins
- First Deposit Bonus
- Reload Bonuses
- VIP Promotion
There are many great sites and Casinomir keeps a close eye on the industry to compile comprehensive lists of all the best slot sites.
We have done the hard work and research for you, and on Casinomir you can find lists of the current top 20 online casinos in the UK. You can read all about their various welcome bonuses, regular promotions, free spins, and VIP programs.
We also have information regarding their terms, conditions and wagering requirements.
If you want to learn more about the best UK online casinos, read our reviews, guides and news to gain a better understanding of the industry and the individual sites.
Frequently Asked Questions about UK Casinos
An Internet Casino, also known as an “online casino” or “virtual casino”, is an internet version of traditional land-based casinos. Online casinos allow players to bet money on casino games through the internet. It usually offers players better odds and RTP (Return to Player) than their land-based counterparts; this is because online has lower costs.
Every player has a different opinion on what a good online casino is. So, you must ask yourself what kind of casino you want to play. In general, the best casinos are often big brands. They have many games, well-established support functionality, and different payment methods. If you are a new player, we recommend you start at one of the big brands.
The website’s license is the most important thing you should check before playing. This is important because a license can only be given to serious and safe online casinos. Our site only lists safe and secure casinos with a license.
You must fill in your personal information and confirm your account via e-mail. But there are also other ways, some sites demand that you connect your Facebook account to the casino to register and demand that you have to send a copy of your ID. Usually, it often takes between 5-10 minutes to create an account.
If you play at an online casino, you want fast payouts/cashouts. Some are offering instant payouts with just one click. When you are choosing a site, check out their payment methods before. Some casinos limit how much money you can withdraw each day/week/month. If you are a high-roller, these limits will probably increase.
If you are a British citizen and play at a website with a casino license, it’s 100% legal. All your winnings are tax-free. In some countries, however, gambling online is forbidden regardless of where you are. So when visiting other countries, make sure you know and understand the laws regarding gambling online.
Today there are more online casinos than ever here in the UK, and as a player, it’s not always easy to sort out the good ones from the bad ones. We are experts, and when we compare casinos, we consider a couple of factors: payment methods, support, mobile options, bonuses, games and the site’s design.
There are different types of promotions. Some casinos have spins without any requirements; you will receive these by registering an account. You can win real money with this bonus; some players have even won millions. Another popular promo is the deposit bonus, and you will receive this bonus once you have made a deposit. Some will have up to five deposit bonuses.
When you make a deposit, the payment methods must be safe, cheap, simple and fast. Every website has different types of payment methods. The more payment methods a casino has, the better. Make sure that a site supports your favourite method.
At our site, we only list casino sites with a license, this means that all of your winnings are tax-free. However, there are some new players that you might have to pay tax on. Try to avoid these by just playing at a casino with a real license to avoid any trouble. All the serious operators have a license in Malta, UK or Curacao.
Compare before you Pick
The reason you are visiting Casinomir is most likely to find and compare casinos so you will eventually find one you like. When evaluating casinos for you to compare, we have considered many aspects. You will find extensive data about the casino on every gambling site review.
Since every player has different demands and wishes, it is always better to compare yourself. For some players, bank transfers are a great payment method, while others never use anything other than Paypal. Some of the data in our reviews are bonuses, license, date of establishment, casino games, providers, banking options and owner.
Today there are more casinos than ever in the UK, competing for the same market. Most online casinos offer generous promotions to entice new players to their sites and keep existing players happy.
The best sites keep their finger on the pulse of the online gambling industry and continuously evolve to meet the needs of their customers, including increasing their entertainment value.
As an online casino player, the many options can easily overwhelm you. At Casinomir we are experts in our field and aim to take the hassle out of finding the top UK casinos.
We know what to look at when comparing online casinos and are constantly searching for and reviewing the best online casinos in the UK. When we review sites, we pay close attention to an entire range of features, including promotions, welcome bonuses, and payouts.
Everyone likes different games, some like slots while others prefer table games like roulette or blackjack. At Casinomir, we aim to guide you to the top online casinos by comparing all the good options and informing you about which ones currently offer the latest games, top-rated bonuses, and promotional deals.
We strive to keep our information current by updating our lists daily. When a new casino opens its doors, we first test it to ensure it meets our requirements before adding it to our site. The list on this page features all the best online casinos in the UK.
Why Casinomir.com Provides the Best Online Guide 2023
Casinomir strives to give a thorough, unbiased guide to all UK casino sites. We have extensive experience in the gaming industry and we continuously try out new and exciting games. If an online casino looks good enough to be included in Casinomir, we put them to the test and if they measure up to our standards, we feature them on our site.
We realize that different things appeal to different people, and our website is designed so that you can compare all the best online casinos in the UK according to the criteria that you think are most important. We rate the options based on several parameters. The aspects that we consider when reviewing a site and adding it to our best online casino lists are the games, payment methods, customer support, bonuses, mobile casino options and the design of the site.
Our thorough reviewing process helps online gamblers to:
- Find the best online casinos in the United Kingdom
- Get the largest amount of free spins and the biggest possible casino bonuses
- Find safe, trusted sites in the UK
- Stay up-to-date with the latest information via our news section
- Claim tax-free online winning
The casinos that we list are all 100 % safe and secure. Every reviewed site on our lists has a license in the UK, Malta or in Curacao, which means that all your winnings are tax-free. We also ensure that payment methods and customer service is at a satisfactory level. No site will make it onto our top ten online casinos list unless we truly believe it deserves to be there.
To make it easier for you to find the best websites, we have worked hard to rate all the online casinos and provide you with the information you need. We are totally independent and our aim is for you to enjoy gambling at fun casinos with great promotions.
If you’re playing in New Zealand we recommend you to check out Kiwislots.
Online Casino 2024 – The Future
Gambling at online casinos is something that anyone with an internet connection and a computer or smartphone can enjoy. The number of available games has skyrocketed in the last few years, and the quality is improving daily. There are now more games, more sites and many more players visiting the best UK sites than ever before.
There are several reasons for this phenomenon. The two most significant ones are fun games and ease of accessibility thanks to mobile play. In 2022 the trend is likely to continue with even more online casino innovations. The quality of the games is likely to develop further, and more casino sites will be launched in the UK in 2022.
Here are a few other trends that will likely impact the best online casinos in the UK. Virtual Reality (VR) technology is developing rapidly, and software providers are making the most of this innovation to create more realistic worlds for UK gamblers.
Blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, most likely Bitcoin, will simplify the transaction process for both withdrawals and deposits from players’ accounts. Watch our news section to stay up-to-date on the latest online casino developments in the UK.
Responsible Gaming at Casinomir.com
Casinomir stands for stability and integrity in the online casino industry. Our mission is to give all enthusiasts the tools they need to feel safe and secure in their pursuit of jackpots and big wins.
We want all our customers to have fun, stay responsible and be careful, and we wish you the best of luck! We believe that playing at online casinos should be a fun experience that does not create family or financial problems. The casinos we work with within the United Kingdom offer numerous services on their websites that enable you to stay within your limits and enjoy gambling responsibly.
These services include setting limits for deposits and stakes per day, week or month. You can also exclude yourself completely from a site if you need to take a break from gambling or if you feel it is becoming an addiction.
This ban can be set for several different time intervals. Remember, all games are shown on Casinomir, and our partner sites, are only for those over 18’s and it is illegal to hold an account at an online casino or play for money before your 18th birthday.
Here are some easy steps that you can take if you feel that your online gambling is becoming a problem for you or your family;
- Ask a friend or family member for help
- Be honest with everyone about your gambling problem so that they can support you
- Identify how much money you spend on gambling
- Set a monthly gambling budget and stick to it
- Register on Gamstop, the multi-operator exclusion scheme. There are betting sites not on Gamstop, but most UK licenced operators are registered.
- Contact the customer service of all the online casinos where you play, inform them of your problem and set gambling limits on all the sites that you visit
- Find another hobby that can distract you when you feel the urge to gamble
- Contact a gambling support group for help
At Casinomir, we realise that the world of online gambling can be confusing and that not everyone understands terms like bonus percentages, wilds, scatters, and wagering requirements. That is why we have a team of trained professionals with years of experience, on-call 24/7 to guide you through the wilderness.